To stay inspired, while bringing content that you enjoy, I'm embracing the new. So today is the start of a new project. It's a project where we can all share our love for baking during this odd time.
With the start of a new year, there's an opportunity for growth. That's why 2021 is a year of new beginnings over here— I'm ready to shake things up.
This last year has opened up my eyes a bit. There were many struggles and a lot of blessings (one being my daughter.) Being a parent, especially a new parent in 2020 is HARD. I've learned that I need to treat myself with more grace, allow for grace, accept help and dive into something that I truly love. For me, this means focusing more on this blog. It's what brings me joy.
To stay inspired, while bringing content that you enjoy and I enjoy making, I'm embracing the new. So today is the start of a new project. It's a project where we can all share our love for baking during this odd time.
Overview: Baking Life a Little Sweeter Series
This series highlights a new recipe that is shared on the 1st of every month. The recipes that are shared will use basic ingredients, most of which you have in your pantry. Each recipe will be tailored to a holiday that occurs that month.
At the beginning of the year the recipes will focus on smaller gatherings (think mini cakes, small batch cupcakes, etc.) to prevent waste along with sharing ways to store the extra. As we move through the year, if things change (we all hope they do!), I will share regular size recipes.
*For January, the recipe will be shared the last week of December. That means it will be shared TOMORROW!
What You Need To Know
- On the 1st of every month I will share a new recipe tailored to a holiday that month.
- Each recipe will include tips, tricks and tons of photos.
- To start off, the recipes will be small batch recipes due to the times that we're in (ie. cupcakes for 2, mini cakes, etc.) As we move through the year, if allowed, it will transition to standard recipes.
- If you'd like, share your photos using #bakinglifesweeterseries on Instagram or email me. I want YOU to be involved.
To kick things off, there's a giveaway! I've partnered with a few of my favorite brands. ONE winner will receive:
- $150 worth of Organic Valley product
- 4 (2oz) packs of sprinkles from Fresh April Sprinkles
- Baking Essentials: (1) 12-count muffin pan, (2) 6-inch cake pan, (3) measuring cups and (4) measuring spoons
The details will be shared tomorrow!