An easy, healthy breakfast packed with protein – perfect for post-workout!
I have been in the kitchen and behind the camera non-stop these past few weeks – it feels good. This blog isn’t full-time so the goal is to start creating a backlog of content so I can share it with you on a consistent basis. So let’s kick the week off with a favorite and one that I know you will love.
We all know how much I’m obsessed and after sharing on Instagram a few times, it seems you are too!
One of the goals I had for 2018 was to stay consistent overall – this year I’m upping my game. The days I workout in the morning I fast but then I’m starving afterwards. I used to make a quick protein shake but that got boring real fast. There’s only so many combinations you can make. When AllWhites® 100% Liquid Egg Whites reached out to me to create a satisfying post-workout recipe, I was ecstatic. Are you ready for this? This avocado toast is epic!
The goal for any post-workout recipe is to make sure I have a healthy balance of protein, fats and carbohydrates but also quick. What I love about AllWhites® is how convenient they are, just grab and pour. There’s no need for cracking eggs and wasting the yolks. Win-win!🙂
Just look at that egg white – they contain 100% real liquid egg whites, rich in protein, cholesterol-free and low-calorie and are perfect for getting you the energy you need to tackle the day.
I promise that you will not only love this recipe but you will fall in love with the convenience of AllWhites®.
Tell me! What activity are you using protein to fuel? Comment below and you’ll be entered in to win AllWhites® 3 product coupons.
10-Minute Avocado Egg White Toast
- 1/3 cup AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 avocado, mashed
- 1 slice whole grain or gluten free bread, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Optional: hot sauce
- Optional: Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
- Spray a small microwave-safe ramekin or mug with coconut oil. Pour the AllWhites® 100% liquid egg whites into the ramekin and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place in the microwave and cook on high for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Take the toast, scoop on the avocado mash and sprinkle with the remaining salt. Place the cooked egg white on top and garnish with parsley. Optional but 100% recommended: add hot sauce and TJ's seasoning.
Thank you AllWhites® for sponsoring this post!
PIN IT for later!