It's that time of year where we are searching the internet for Thanksgiving menu inspiration. To help you out, I put together my favorite recipes from around the internet— everything from main dishes, side dishes, and dessert.
Before I start, I'd like to thank all of you for joining in for my 1st annual Turkey Week! I'm already thinking ahead to 2021!
Not everyone makes turkey on Thanksgiving and who are we to judge? Whether you want to change things up a bit, are vegetarian, or looking for a new way to make your turkey.
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast by Easy Budget Recipes
- Orange Herb Roasted Turkey by Mom Foodie
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast by Little Sunny Kitchen
- Smoked Ham by Everyday Maven
- Butternut Squash Lasagna by Mom Foodie
- Roast Turkey by Sugar & Soul
While we love that Thanksgiving turkey, the side dishes steal the show.
- Homemade Herbed Stuffing by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Cranberry Sauce by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Creamy Cauliflower & Broccoli Au Gratin by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- From Scratch Green Bean Casserole by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Easy Macaroni and Cheese by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Brown Butter Garlic Mushrooms by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Butternut Squash Macaroni & Cheese by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Pumpkin Macaroni & Cheese by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Candied Sweet Potatoes by Sally's Baking Addiction
- Cornbread Stuffing by Ambitious Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Casserole by Ambitious Kitchen
- Roasted Acorn Squash by Cook At Home Mom
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Bacon by Dancing Through The Rain
- Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole by Everyday Maven
- Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Potatoes by Your Home, Made Healthy
- Classic Scalloped Potatoes by The Forked Spoon
- Homemade Creamed Corn by Little Sunny Kitchen
Bread, Biscuits & Cornbread
Whether you’re a fan of cornbread, biscuit, or soft dinner rolls— you’re covered!
- Easy Cornbread by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Paleo Cornbread by Emma Eats and Explores
- Soft Dinner Rolls by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Skillet Cornbread by Fit Foodie Finds
- Healthy Maple Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins by Ambitious Kitchen
- Honey Whole What Dinner Rolls by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Cheddar Corn Biscuits by The Flavor Blender
Not all your guests will be into pie (hi, that’s me!). But don’t worry I’ve got you covered from cookies, to no-bake options, to classic pies, and more!
- Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Mixed Berry Streusel Bars by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Flourless Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Fudgy Homemade Brownies by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Maple Pecan Bread Pudding by The Spice Train
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie by The Flavor Bender
- Peach Crumble Pie by Team Tired Mom
- Applesauce Walnut Cake by On My Kids Plate
- Instant Pot Apple Pie Rice Pudding by The Moody Blonde
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie by Ambitious Kitchen
- Easy Pumpkin Swirl Cake by The First Year
- Pecan Pie by Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Vegan No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake by Texanerin Baking
- Mini Paleo Pumpkin Pies by Ambitious Kitchen
- Pecan Pie Date Bars by This Delicious House
- No-Bake Cheesecake by The First Year
Wait! We Can't Forget Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers
Here’s some recipes that will use those up!
- Skillet Turkey Pot Pie by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Lightened-Up Chicken (Turkey) Noodle Soup by Run Lift Eat Repeat
- Healthy Turkey Lasagna by Ambitious Kitchen
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders by The Grateful Little Honey Bee
- Slow Cooker Turkey Pot Pie Soup by Baked By Rachel
Q: Which recipes are you making this year?